Tuesday 31 January 2017

12 month Baby Calendar

Hello everyone!!

Anushree here with another post showcasing the versatility of Papericious paper packs.

So let me show you the picture of my super cute calendar



Supplies used:

1. Handmade paper(different shades)
2. Papericious Little star paper pack
3. Wire binder
4. Some diecuts and embellishments from my stash
5. Clear glue and double sided tape

Instructions:

I started with cutting handmade paper as base sheets for calendar.I took 13 such sheets of equal size which comprises one as main front cover and rest as 12 months of calendar.After that I covered them with designer printed paper.Then I got wire binding done from a local printing shop.This was time saving and much easier than doing myself. 



So now I am all ready to explore this Little star Pack from Papericious


Before that I have taken a green color cardboard and made the back base with holder.I have used cutting knife and puncher for doing this.





Now I have done some fussy cutting from the Little star Paper pack,I have also done some die cutting using the same paper pack.


Now its time to stick and explore creativity,Next I am showing you pictures month by month,I have also decorated and made photo mats on back of each month cover.Staring with front and back of calendar.



Now months












Showing some close ups now




Hope u liked it.This one was super fun to make.

I am entering this project to following challenges:

Happy Crafting.
Anushree








10 comments:

  1. Fabulous ! What a super keepsake this will be for the future ! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea, it's so cute too. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation ! Thanks for playing with our Papericious challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute project! Thanks for playing along the Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! Thanks for participating 💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thnk u Irit,Ujjwal,Diana and Erum!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.