Sunday 8 October 2017

Diwali tray with shimmery satin flowers

Hello Everyone!!

Diwali is around ,Festival of lights and loads of celebration,so today I have created a beautiful and elegant tray to go well with the occasion .My inspiration behind was definitely the festive mood. This tray can be used for various purposes like keeping potpourri and candle,how I have shown in the pic,or to keep dry fruits during festival time or to keep any other decorative item as well.

I have made these lovely shimmery flowers by using satin ribbons and shimmer sprays,which I have attached on the side of the tray giving my tray such a unique look.

To make these flowers I have used Botanical Wings Die from Heartfelt Creations.This was the first time I was trying die cutting on a satin ribbon and I was extremely happy with the fine and neat cut by my dies


Let me show you some close ups as well.




Hope you have enjoyed this creative work..Do leave love and feedback below.


Happy Crafting!!
Anushree

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Rainbow Craftykari. Kindly add the challenge banner to your post and let us know how you have incorporated our challenge in a line or two to qualify for the win:)!- Aditi, Blog Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aditi for the appreciation,I have updated the post as required.

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely make.
    Beautiful flowers and cute candle.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Craftykari. Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. Wow! Those flowers look gorgeous Anushree! Knowing your work am sure that pretty candle is handmade too.. Such a lovely project for Diwali 💕 Thankyou for joining us at Rainbow Craftykari. Happy Diwali, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk u so much Ishani,yes the candle is handmade and done by me..once again thanks for lovely words

      Delete
  4. Absolutely Pretty make Anushree...I love your candles ... Thank you for playing along with the challenge..
    Anila DT RainbowCraftykari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers....
    Thanks for playing with us at Rainbow Craftykari!!
    DT Kriti Mishra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.