Wednesday 11 April 2018

Wishing You Tons of Fun !!

Another cute shaker card on the blog today...This one is special as I have customized it for a little girl who has a toy Elephant and loves it so much...I have used BB Adorable Elephants Stamp set from MFT...Sharing the card below


I have also used some images from Beary Special Birthday stamp set from MFT like the gift boxes and the birthday cap on the elephant.I stamped all images on a separate sheet using Black Archival ink and then water colored them using my Zig markers.Have filled some sequins in the shaker element.

I am sharing this card to :






Hope you liked my card..Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,Anushree...

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet elly card, love the shaker part too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.