Saturday 24 March 2018

Box Birthday Album

Hello everyone!!

I am again on TECS blog with a beautiful album,which I did recently using Paper packs from TECS. I have used "PURANI JEANS" paper pack for my album.This time I also made a coordinating box along with the album.Without wasting time ,let me share some pictures of the album first.




I also used wooden embellishments from TECS like Happy birthday sentiment.The flowers are handmade with felt and other fillers are from my stash.Few more close ups of the album.



Now the inside pages of the album,





and this is my back cover


I loved making the album with superb papers from TECS,the quality is unbeatable and so are the designs.

I also have a video walk through for the album,Do watch and leave love


                                            

I am sharing this album to happy-national-craft-month

Happy Crafting!!
Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.