Thursday 22 March 2018

Forever Grateful MOM

Hello friends,

Today I have a lovely card to showcase on my blog.This one is for my MOM....My inspiration behind this card came from Virginia's Picture,one from her trip to Santorini,Greece. That's one of my most wished destination tooπŸ’“πŸ˜Š,sometime soon definitely..
I truly loved the colors used in the inspiration picture,Let me show you my take on the it...and then would share the inspiration picture



Here's the inspiration pic behind this card


I certainly loved the blues,pale pink and pale brown and that's why incorporated them in my card too.For the base I chose a gold card stock. Then I took pale brown 100gsm card stock and diecut with one of my background dies,adhered it to the gold base.

I have used "I adore you" stamp set from Altenew for flowers,which I stamped on a separate sheet with black archival ink and colored using Altenew Alcohol markers( R318,R302,B227,B204).The sentiment is also from Altenew's "Wild Hibiscus" stamps set.I have white heat embossed the sentiment on a black chipboard.

Hope you liked the simple beauty.I am entering this card to following challenges:





I have approximately used one third of the total area of the card






Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,Anushree




20 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anushree...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card n excellent placement of florals 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. So captivating and beautiful! Love your details with this creation! Thanks so much for playing Altenew March Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy...happy dance...i am glad to get such comment from You....thank u so much!!

      Delete
  5. Such a stunning card - very understated but so gorgeous. Love your inspiration piece too - the colours are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! This just made our day. Great coloring too! Thanks for joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super happy to receive these words of appreciation from you...means a lot for me...Thanks!!

      Delete
  7. Anushree, what a wonderful card! Love the blue and pink colour spots. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Click through to learn now the best stamping technique for colouring with pencils on coloured cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anushree! It's so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, I bet your mum will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty coloring! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Γ…sa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.